Do you need to take this course?
- Are you applying for a new job?
- Are you planning to start graduate school next year?
- Do you feel intimidated by having to “present yourself”?
- Do you feel stuck and out of ideas?
- Do you consider your writing skills not strong enough?
If you answered YES at least once, then this is the course for you. We are here to help you with all your resume and cover letter writing needs.
Our specialist, Anya Zhuravel Segal, has more than 5 years of experience helping people with job and study applications.
The purpose of this course:
Whether you are an undergraduate applying for a master’s program, a grad student looking to get that coveted summer internship, or a young professional embarking on a job search, she will help you build a resume that highlights your accomplishments in a succint, clear manner.
We often underestimate our achievements, or think of things we love to do as underserving of a place on a resume. She will go over your whole academic, extracurricular and professional history to make sure your resume is tailor-made for every program or job you apply to. Your potential employer will be able to directly relate to your experience, because the skills we will highlight will conform to the job description.
A cover letter is just as important. A succint description of your accomplishments and a strong message that displays your ambition, it often gets you in the door. Anya will help you draft, edit and fine tune your cover letters.
Talk to us if you are interested in any of the following:
- consultation on resume writing
- resume writing from scratch
- existing resume review for structure and consistency
- fine tuning the resume with a specific position/program in mind
- updating resume to reflect your professional experience
- consultation on writing cover letters
- drafting cover letters with a specific position/program in mind
- editing existing cover letters
Upper Intermediate level of English or higher (for non-English speakers)
Please contact us and we will quote you for the course format you are interested in.
Private and group courses are available.
Payments will be accepted via B-pay/PayPal/wire transfer.
To book a lesson, please pay in advance.
Bank details: on request.
Course start: will be announced.
- Internet connection
- Gmail account (with Google Hangouts)
- Skype account
- a set of headphones and microphone
- web camera
- scanner (not obligatory).
- The course consists of 1 2-hour in-depth session.
- At the end of the course students are required to demonstrate a draft of their resume/cover letter.